Residential Block Management Services
Acaria Management & Consultancy Ltd undertake all duties which the Resident Management Company (RMC) is responsible for under the terms of the head lease as well as a few little extras to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Cleanliness of all internal common areas, external windows and gardening. Urban Living appoints and manages the contractors undertaking these duties.
- Collection of service charges (including ground rent where necessary).
- Financial management including setting service charge budgets and making recommendations on how the budget is spent.
- General minor and major maintenance of the development. Issuing Section 20 consultation notices where necessary.
- Answering any questions and dealing with any concerns from residents.
- Regular inspections to the development.
- Advice on compliance with the head lease and how to enforce breaches of covenants.
- Arranging and attending update meetings with residents and the RMC’s annual general meeting.
- From smaller, converted seven-flat properties to multi-story apartment blocks, we work with developers, freeholders, landlords and block associations taking over the efficient day-to-day maintenance and management of your building and its grounds.
For more information about our Residential Block Management services,
All you need to do is give us a call on 07940 939046 or send us an email to email@example.com